bell hooks: Cultural Criticism & Transformation
Thinking critically is at the heart of anybody who wishes to transform their life. - bell hooks
How do we teach students to think critically about their sense of agency, entitlement, privilege, and world view in a way that enhances or transforms their lives?
- purogallopinto reblogged this from vincec91
- xi-rican reblogged this from professorsapprentice
- beyondhighschool reblogged this from vincec91
- vincec91 reblogged this from professorsapprentice
- mgomes answered: diff q: should teachers seek to change students, or seek to create environments that invite participants (including teachers) to change?
- dharmasimulation answered: facilitate encounters with realities that are previously unknown to them (i.e. new people, new communities, new ideologies, etc.)
- dharmasimulation reblogged this from professorsapprentice
- dharmasimulation likes this
- professorsapprentice posted this